Karmann Ghia Clube de Belo Horizonte, Brasil

Bem-vindo! Welcome! Willkommen! Velkommen! Bienvenido! Bemvenuto! Soyez le bienvenu! Kαλωσόρισμα! 歓迎!
E-mail: kgcbh@terra.com.br

quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

Mensagem de Natal de Antonio Pellegrino - KG Club Itália

Dear Friends,

Thank you for the beautiful Xmas  greetings that you sent to me and to the Club.

Xmas is the time when we enjoy home life, and family ties become stronger so understand me if I  will  slip on some "weakness", as happens in all families and what else is our Club ?

We are going to get into the 4th year of this wonderful adventure that the Karmann Ghia Club Italia "Sergio Sartorelli" is and wouldn’t be nice if only the reminders you receive from me are the payment of subscription dues  (though now almost all are ok).

I like to tell you that I consider myself a very lucky man because thanks to this club I have met wonderful people from almost every part of the world and I could share with them a lot more then cars, that are the emotions that only friendship can give.

I’m surprised about the easiness with which these relations will grown, thanks to a shared passion for such an extraordinary small big car.

Last night we went to Turin with Mrs. Sartorelli, Enrico Vinardi and Enrico Pandiani (our friend, honorary club member and thriller writer whose detective drive a typ 14 Karmann Ghia) and ideally I like to consider this meeting as the Christmas dinner of the Club where all of you were present (and believe me you where there ..).

We also checked places and way for the 2011 Italian Karmann Ghia Meeting that will take place in Turin from 17th to 18th  June 2011 and I think it'll be a nice meeting with the gorgeous stage of the town of Savoy.

What can I wish you for the approaching Christmas, thinking also to the years we are living?

No doubt to find the desired gifts under the Xmas Tree and more I hope you to can realize your expectations (for both work, and love or  that affects and everything else you want).

My special best wishes to you all in Italy, Germany, Brazil, Switzerland, Northern Europe, United States, Denmark, etc.. etc. and that you will have the same gift each of you are gave to me in this wonderful years…… be a better person ... ...

Merry Christmas


Antonio

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário